We provide a full range of services to help schools set up a fundraising function
- Fundraising Strategy : Whether it’s based on a significant investment requirement or a short term project we will advise on the most appropriate strategy to be taken to achieve your goals. This will include looking at setting up regular giving and community giving programmes as well as approaching potential major donors.
- Case for Support : We will help you create a clear and powerful document highlighting what you are raising funds and the reasons why. This is at the heart of any fundraising strategy and will determine how you communicate and to whom.
- Fundraising Organisational Structure : What resource is required to help you become a fundraising school. Starting small and building as income increases will be the focus with recommendations given on what roles are required and how much can initially be accommodated within existing headcount.
- GDPR Compliance : You will be provided with guidance on how to be GDPR compliant when contacting potential donors as well as the most appropriate way of communicating including using Social Media.
- Database management: Guidance will be given on holding, maintaining and segmenting alumni and parent information with recommendations on CMR systems appropriate to the schools size and budget.